Predator LZ First Touch #unleash – update
Kaka has been snapped in training for the last few days wearing a very unique version of the Predator LZ, which is set to be released next month – but today he tweeted the first close up images of the boots
images via Soccerbible
along with the picture, kaka tweeted “Chuteira para os próximos 2 jogos // Boots for the next 2 games” which implies that he will be the figurehead of the boot as he will be the first player to officially wear a pair.
Kaka’s boots highlight the first ‘lethal zone’ which is the “first touch” element of the boot – which adidas describe as giving ‘magnetic’ grip to the ball. ‘kill the ball with one move, and kill them with the next’
as the weeks draw closer to release, we will see different zones highlighted on to boot to showcase them – until we see the whole boot released.
here are some images of the launch colourway of the boot
Personally, I prefer Kaka’s white and red version as it is much more understated.
- Nike CR7 Limited Edition Ballon D’or Mercurial Superfly
- Adidas Launch Crazy Light Pack
- Adidas Reinvigorate the Predator With Instinct
- Nike Launches World Cup Collection
- Nike Tiempo Legend 5 Review
- Nike Tiempo XX Pack
- Christmas Wishlist: Nike Flash Pack
- Say “Bonjour” to Nike’s New France 2014 Home Kit
- Adidas Gears Up For The World Cup With Colourful Samba Boot Collection
- Adidas NitroCharge 1.0 Review