Meet Gareth Bale Tomorrow!
We’ve just had word through from our friends at Adidas that Gareth Bale will be be doing a meet and greet for fans at Adidas’ Performance store on Oxford Street tomorrow (Wednesday 27th February 2013) from 2:30pm. Its a great chance to meet one of the most in form, and exciting talents in the Premier League at the moment.
Bale has been in inspired form so far this season, and doesn’t look to be stopping any time soon – with his 6 winning goals keeping Tottenham in pole position for a 4th place finish at the end of the season.
Gareth Bale wears the Adidas F50 Adizero
- Nike Unveils First Manchester City Home Kit On New York Tour
- Adidas Reveal Innovative New UEFA Champions League Final Campaign
- A New Breed of Attack is Coming.
- Beckham Hangs Up His Boots
- Nitrocharge Your Game With New Adidas Energy Boot
- David Beckham Retires – We Take a Look At His Custom Predators
- Adidas Celebrate Lampard’s 203 Goal Record with a 3D Installation
- #theengine – revealed tomorrow
- Western Union and Western Union Foundation Partner with UNICEF on PASS Initiative to Provide Young People with Access to Quality Education
- Nike’s Match Ball for the FA Cup Final