Meet Gareth Bale Tomorrow!
We’ve just had word through from our friends at Adidas that Gareth Bale will be be doing a meet and greet for fans at Adidas’ Performance store on Oxford Street tomorrow (Wednesday 27th February 2013) from 2:30pm. Its a great chance to meet one of the most in form, and exciting talents in the Premier League at the moment.
Bale has been in inspired form so far this season, and doesn’t look to be stopping any time soon – with his 6 winning goals keeping Tottenham in pole position for a 4th place finish at the end of the season.
Gareth Bale wears the Adidas F50 Adizero
- Meet the Brazuca – The Official Match Ball for 2014 Brasil
- Adidas Presents The Japanese Federation Kit for the 2014 World Cup
- Adidas Presents The Colombian Federation Kit For the 2014 World Cup
- Adidas And The Mexican Football Federation Announce the new “Tricolor” Jersey
- Nike Incyte Ball Set For FA Cup Debut
- Adidas Gears Up For The World Cup With Colourful Samba Boot Collection
- Adidas NitroCharge 1.0 Review
- Adidas Tease Us With More Brazilian Videos
- Adidas Launch Brazilian Teaser Videos
- Adidas Reveal Yohji Yamamoto Adizero f50