Nike Unveils the French Football Federation Away Kit for 2013
Innovation, performance and elegance have become key features of the French Football Federation uniforms since Nike began its partnership with the national team. The new French away kit for 2013 is no exception; an eye-catching pale blue silhouette with tricolore detail.
The distinctive new look is also testimony to the ambitions of the new French Football teams, fusing French tradition with style and pride.The shirt has a button collar and the iconic French cockerel crest.
Both sleeves have a tricolore motif while another tricolore detail can be found on the right sleeve. The signature “our differences bring us together”, found on the French national team kits since 2011, is printed in the inside of the shirt, just below the collar.The pale blue also adorns the shorts and socks. The shorts have the tricolore detail on each side, while the top of the socks also sport the famous red, white and blue of the French flag.
In line with Nike’s commitment to combining performance with lower environmental impact, fabric for the new kit’s shorts is made with 100% recycled polyester, while the shirt fabric is made with a minimum 96% recycled polyester. Each kit is made using an average 13 recycled plastic bottles.
The kit are constructed using Nike Dri-FIT technology to wick moisture and are made out of 23 percent lighter fabric with 20 percent stronger knit structure than Nike’s previous kits. The shirts also feature laser-cut ventilation holes to promote localised cooling, to help regulate player temperatures during a match.
The French Female Football Team will be the first to wear the new kit on pitch, for their game against Brazil on 9 March, and the men’s will follow on 22 March for their qualifying game against Georgia.
THE SPORTSWEAR COLLECTION
Fans will be able to express their love of the game on and off pitch, thanks to the new Nike FFF sportswear collection, featuring hoodies, tees and jackets. The apparel collection is adorning the crest and offers a casual and comfortable look.
The new away kit and Nike FFF sportswear collectioin is seen here on Vincent Clerc (rugby), Raphael Varane (football), Malik Bentalha (actor), Blaise Matuidi (football), David Fernandes (football), Corinne Franco (football) and Renaud Lavilennie (pole vault).
- Introducing Nike’s Tiempo V
- Nike and Ashley Cole Tease Us Ahead of Tiempo Launch
- Wayne Rooney and Rory McIlroy Unveil Nike’s New Ordem Ball
- Say “Bonjour” to Nike’s New France 2014 Home Kit
- England Matters: Rooney, Walcott, Wilshere and Cole look Ahead to Brazil
- Adidas Presents The Japanese Federation Kit for the 2014 World Cup
- Adidas Presents The Colombian Federation Kit For the 2014 World Cup
- Adidas And The Mexican Football Federation Announce the new “Tricolor” Jersey
- Nike Incyte Ball Set For FA Cup Debut
- Adidas Gears Up For The World Cup With Colourful Samba Boot Collection