Nike’s Inspirational Moments For England In Brazil
Earlier this month we showed you some inspirational moments for the England team following their draw against Ireland – Nike continued their campaign as the Lions headed to Brazil to take on the seleção.
Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain took to the pitches of Rio in a customised CTR – which featured a unique message of inspiration across the laces of the boots.
@benwilko93’s message to the players ‘”Pull on #theshirt. Play with passion. Play with heart.” was printed across both of the Ox’s laces. While Ashley Cole found inspiration from his water bottle.
His bottle featured a unique message coming from @preston912chris – which said “Be the best you can be. Wear the 3 lions with pride #theshirt.”
The Nike England Home and Away kits are available now from nike.com and other select retailers
- Introducing Hypervenom 3
- Nike CR7 Limited Edition Ballon D’or Mercurial Superfly
- Spark Brilliance with Nike’s Newest Pack
- Adidas Launch Manchester United Away Kit 2016-17
- Game On or Game Over – New Balance introduce a new Furon boot
- Nike Mercurial Superfly Heritage iD
- St. George’s Park Welcomes Nike’s Newest Young Hopefuls
- Nike Football Liquid Chrome Pack
- Tiempo Legend 6
- CR7 Chapter 1: Savage Beauty